Compliance and Accounting Review
In the accounting review, we review your financial and accounting records and compliances on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Our team of professional accountants reviews the accounting records to ensure that the same are compliant with the International Financial Reporting Standards and are also meeting all the statutory requirements. Companies require accurate and real – time financial information for decision-making and performance monitoring.
How we can support you?
- Qualified professionals ensure that all your accounting records are updated.
- Accounting review will display the true picture of companies financial and will help the management in decision making.
- Post-general ledger “record” accounting, such as assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis.
- Verification of cut off procedures to ensure correct stock counting.
- Monitoring stock taking activity and stock variance analysis.